An Outline of a Business Model for Open Distributed SN

From: Henry Story <Henry.Story@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:03:36 +0100
To: public-social-web-talk@w3.org

During the W3C workshop I made an intervention concerning the business
opportunities available to SN sites in the enterprise. I expanded on
this here:

	http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/entry/business_model_for_open_distributed

As I did not attend the Business Model Track I am not sure how it fits
in with what was said there. Hope some of you with more experience in
that field can help me out. (IE, be critical :-)

Henry

Blog: http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish