RE: Settling organizational issues once and for all: Phone conference

Hello All --

I have been lurking on this thread. Am still trying to determine who, if anyone, from Boeing might participate. Likely candidates are located in the PST timezone, which is equivalent to San Francisco in Karl's lists below.

Seems to me, though, that the options listed below strongly favor CET (Paris); seriously  disadvantage someone (depending on which .. e.g., 2am Boston; 1am Tokyo, 5am San Francisco); and don't consider Brisbane (where Renato is).

Looking at the timeanddate web site, for all those cities, I see some other possibilities:

Paris: 11pm (Thursday 2/26)
Boston: 5pm (Thursday)
San Francisco: 2pm (Thursday)
Tokyo: 7am (Friday 2/27)
Brisbane: 8am (Friday)

It really depends on people's personal schedules.  If the person in Tokyo is willing to do a 6am meeting, then it becomes 10pm for Paris:

Paris: 10pm (Thursday 2/26)
Boston: 4pm (Thursday)
San Francisco: 1pm (Thursday)
Tokyo: 6am (Friday 2/27)
Brisbane: 7am (Friday)

Another set is:

Paris: 6am (Thursday 2/26) (early bird?)
Boston: midnight (Thursday-Fri) (night owls?)
San Francisco: 9pm (Thursday)
Tokyo: 4pm (Friday 2/27)
Brisbane: 3pm (Friday)

Mostly I am trying to avoid very late / very early times for anyone.

My reference:  http://tinyurl.com/brgmt3

Please excuse me if you have covered this ground already .. I have not being paying close attention.

  -- Ann (Bassetti)