Re: Chairing

Le 10 févr. 09 à 22:35, Krishna Sankar (ksankar) a écrit :

> b)	On a different note, would be happy (cautiously) to explore a co-
> chair position, if needed.

Ditto. But representing the “Industry” is kind of a tall order. af83
is a company solely focused on Social Networks (it creates and
operates Social Networks). Hence it gets exposed to almost all of the
issues at hand, on a daily basis — but it is a small company and
bigger structures definitely have something to bring to the
discussion. As a participant, I primarily want to make sure the
appropriate nuances across sectors (Academics, Industry) and within a
sector can be heard.

Anyway, I'd be willing to spend the time and hopefully would be able
to bring (some appropriate level of) my and af83's passion for the
subject as co-chair.

But I still feel there is a lot that remains to be defined beforehand:
which are the subjects we'll be working on? What will be the exact
structure? Etc.

Tim Anglade | directeur, pôle « Turbulences » | af83
42, boulevard de Sébastopol | 75003 Paris | France
1436, Howard St | San Francisco | CA 94103 | USA
Tel : +33 1 42 72 33 32
Mob : +33 6 35 92 77 58
skype : tim_anglade
Web : www.af83.com

This email is:  [X] bloggable   [ ] ask first   [ ] private