From: public-social-web-talk-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-social-web-talk-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Krishna Sankar
(ksankar)
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 9:07 PM
To: Karl Dubost; Fabien Gandon
Cc: public-social-web-talk@w3.org
Subject: RE: New, Unified XG Proposal

Agreed. We can look at a document-centric approach to focus the discussions
as well as pragmatic deliverables.

Would be happy to edit/co-edit work in Privacy and Trust TF and (possibly)
contribute to the architecture TF. Don't know if it is the right protocol
(i.e. add directly to the wiki), but I have added my names to the docs I
would be interested in. Am open to changes as we get more commitment.

Some quick points:

a)	We might not need to work on all documents simultaneously - quality
before quantity.
b)	I think, one use case and one best practices document, per TF, might
be sustainable than the current 4 docs. I assume there is some logic behind
the distribution
c)	Most probably it will be a little rough and anemic participation in
the beginning - but if we, as founding members, contribute enough to
generate a critical mass, then I am sure the TFs will gather momentum.

Cheers
<k/>