Re: New, Unified XG Proposal

Tim, All,

With all due respect, but a single XG will fail. I bet a good pint of
Guinness on it (well, you need to come over here to Galway to consume it,
but that is another story).

Why, you would ask?

Simple: Too many people, too many topics. I've been active (actually still
active in one) in two XGs (Media Semantics and RDB2RDF) and I *think* I know
what I'm talking about.

Though XGs are nice as they last only for a year, if you don't have a
perfectly clear idea what you wanna do (that is, find out which aspects are
worth being standardised) then you'll end up in a debate club - and we have
already one such a group called DataPonderability or some such.

As for me, fine, if you go for one - see you 6 March 2010 having a Guinness
which very likely I'm not gonna pay ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,