Workshop report available

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:55:38 +0100
To: public-social-web-talk <public-social-web-talk@w3.org>

Hello Workshop participants, Position Paper submitters,

This is the last message sent to you directly as a follow up to the W3C
workshop on the future of Social Networking - the follow-up
conversations are now happening on the public mailing list
public-social-web-talk@w3.org (copied to this message) where I invite
you to subscribe if you are interested in continuing the discussions
that started during the workshop:
- you can subscribe to it by sending a message with "subscribe" in the
subject to public-social-web-talk-request@w3.org  (as already 80 persons
have done so far).

We are publishing today the report of the workshop, that summarizes the
discussions and highlights the next steps:

Note in particular that active discussions on the finalization of the
proposed Incubator Groups charters have started on the
public-social-web-talk mailing list:

I hope the report offers a good representation of the workshop; feel
free to send me comments or corrections as you see fit.

Note that if you are blogging/microblogging about it, you are very much
encouraged to use the "#w3csn" tag that we have started using during the

Thanks again for your participation and/or submission to the workshop,
and I hope you'll join at least the discussion list, and maybe the
incubator group once it starts its work, to continue the productive
discussions of the workshop!

Dominique Hazael-Massieux, aka Dom
co-Chair of the Workshop