Finding best times for teleconference

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:03:20 +0100
To: "public-social-web-talk@w3.org" <public-social-web-talk@w3.org>
Cc: public-xg-socialweb-@w3.org
I have just created this little W3C WBS Questionnaire [1] to help us
determine the time for Social Web XG Telecons. Please fill it out:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/socialwebtime/

The questionnaire and its results are public, and remember that the
times are in UTC (i.e. Greenwich mean time). I know we have
participants from Australia, so keep them in mind - they really can't
attend conferences too late in UTC. However, if we choose a time that
is too early, it will probably exclude people from California in the
USA , but I'm not sure if we have anyone from that area participating
quite yet.

 Also, fill out as many times as possible, since we may have to move
times around a bit to accommodate guests in particular time-zones.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/socialwebtime/