Re: re-starting, and moving to Community Group?

I'd be in for a conference call.  My initial thoughts are:

   - Is there a externally focused role for developing an ecosystem of
   participating companies?
   - Is the Portland, OR face-to-face still on the agenda for this summer?
   Perhaps that's a good place to exchange information and focus efforts.

Lloyd

Lloyd Fassett
Azteria Inc.
Bend, OR