Subject:  [Moderator Action] new Social Architecture effort
Date:  Sun, 04 Oct 2015 16:42:15 +0000
From:  Ann Bassetti <ann.bassetti@yahoo.com>
To:  Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, public-socialweb@w3.org
<public-socialweb@w3.org>, public-social-interest@w3.org
<public-social-interest@w3.org>

You're the bees knees, Melvin!  I really appreciate the new energy
you're bringing to this work.  And, Ed, we've missed you!

Before this goes very far, I wanted to voice my perception that what you
describe as "architectural best practices for modeling people" ... sound
very SoLiD-centric. I'm not saying I agree nor disagree.

It does seem to me that the foundations of "social" rest on the social
graph. I'm not sure if that is universally agreed-to, or not. If not,
then what do others suggest?

In any case, before we call something a "best practice", I'd like to be
sure we have some consensus from the various technical points-of-view.

/(I hope the gods don't send lightning down because I'm inserting a
comment .... I'm only 1 day into my "dark" phase, but couldn't resist. :-)
/

  -- Ann

PS. I updated the subject line.