From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:55 PM
To: public-social-interest@w3.org
Cc: Bassetti, Ann; Harry Halpin
Subject: General Telecon - Wed, May 13th (1500UTC)

Hello,

After various turbulences related to F2F3 in Paris, tomorrow we start
getting back on tracks!
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialig/2015-05-13

Since Ann enjoys well deserved vacations on Iberian Peninsula I will
help with facilitating this meeting. We can focus mostly on recap from
F2F (please read http://rhiaro.co.uk/2015/05/socialwg3-summary ). I also
asked Jason to share update with recent work in xAPI community.

Apologies for this late announcement and I hope we will hear each other
tomorrow, all in our fullest energy!

Ciao :)