Need chair this week

Hi Everyone --

As a reminder, I cannot attend our IG meeting this week.  Can someone else please chair?

Elf made suggestion that the meeting be used for the Use Case TF... but then we did not hear back from anyone on their availability.

We have so much to accomplish, I hate to lose the opportunity.

  -- Ann

<clipped earlier part of conversation>