Re: Drafts: Social Web Architecture & Social Web Glossary

On 02/11/2015 09:18 AM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> Howdy :)
>
> Yesterday, during WG telecon, Arnaud kindly put on agenda topic of
> Social Web Glossary. I started experimenting with it just couple of days ago
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_Web_Glossary
>
> Shortly after that, while traveling on a bus, I started experimenting
> with ReSpec, making rough and biased *outlines* for two drafts
>
> Social Web Architecture
> * preview: http://w3c-social.github.io/soc-arch/
> * repo & issues: https://github.com/w3c-social/soc-arch
>
> Social Web Glossary
> * preview: http://w3c-social.github.io/soc-glossary/
> * repo & issues: https://github.com/w3c-social/soc-glossary
BTW we can also edit them directly in web browsers using
* http://prose.io/#w3c-social/soc-glossary/edit/gh-pages/index.html
* http://prose.io/#w3c-social/soc-arch/edit/gh-pages/index.html

This way we could have wiki like workflow but directly on nicely
formated ReSpec files :)