From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2015 1:02 PM
To: Bassetti, Ann; public-social-interest@w3.org
Subject: Re: regrets for 2/18

On 02/14/2015 12:57 AM, Bassetti, Ann wrote:
> Hi All -
Hi Ann :)

> I will not be able to attend - nor chair - the next Social Interest Group meeting on 18 Feb. (I'll be in an all-day Boeing meeting.)
>
> Would someone else be willing to chair the meeting? Things are really active right now; it would be too bad to lose momentum!

I could help with that meeting! Just created an agenda page
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialig/2015-02-18

I proposed as main focus Social API survey which will start during WG
call on a day before we e-meet...

/me just need to make sure to stay on good connection and have proper
microphone this week!

Ciao o/