Re: problem with Social IG minutes

On 02/11/2015 02:27 PM, Bassetti, Ann wrote:
> Hi Harry-
>
> We had an informal IG meeting today. Although we invited rrsagent and trackbot .. it appears that the generated minutes only cover the first half of the meeting:  http://www.w3.org/2015/02/11-socialig-minutes.html
>
> If you look at the IRC log (which was correctly captured), we are missing everything after 9:26. http://www.w3.org/2015/02/11-socialig-irc
>
> Do you know what we're doing wrong?  or is there a glitch in code?
>
> What should we do to correct this?

It now looks correct through "rackbot, end meeting". It could be that
the bots' write-requests were backlogged, or that a viewer didn't do a
hard-refresh to see changes.

Let us know if there are other issues.
--Wendy

Policy Counsel and Domain Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)