From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 3:07 AM
To: public-social-interest@w3.org
Subject: Today's extra telecon? Wed, Feb 11th

Hi,

I would like to confirm if we meet today. Last week we said that we
will, mostly to catch up with Social API User stories...
http://socialwg.indiewebcamp.com/irc/socialig/2015-02-04/line/1423072965566

I just created agenda page on
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialig/2015-02-11

We hear each other in few hours :)