Re: upcoming schedule: need chairs for next 3 meetings

Sending my regrets for missing the meeting this week. I have a conflict and
will try to rejoin again next week. Looking forward to the minutes/summary.

Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative
+1.850.266.7100(office)
+1.850.471.1300 (mobile)
jhaag75 (skype)
http://motifproject.org (MoTIF Project)