meeting time Wednesday just earlier? (former: new meeting time: Friday?)

On 04/07/2015 09:25 PM, Bassetti, Ann wrote:
> Hi Everyone -
>
> According to those who have entered their info in the Doodle poll (http://doodle.com/3iy3kwegq2pnmngd ), Friday is the best day at these times:
>
> Central Europe:                17:00
> UK:                                         16:00
> Eastern USA:                      11:00
> Central USA:                      10:00
> Pacific USA:                          8:00
>
> So far, the only one who cannot make it is Erik Wilde (dret). While that's a loss, we have to go with what works for most. Is there any way to make that work for you, Erik?
>
> IF you want to participate, and IF you have not already entered your times, please do so *immediately*.
>
> Unless something dramatic changes, this appears it will be our new time.  Shall we begin this week?  (That means cancelling tomorrow's meeting, in favor of Friday.)
At this moment in looks that moving meeting just an hour or two earlier
on Wednesday will work the best.

1400 UTC doesn't work for Lloyd, Eric and Harry
1500 UTC doesn't work for Lynn, Adam and Erik

Any chance that someone can still add *Ifneedbe* option to any of those
time slots?

Thanks!