Re: new meeting time: Friday?

On 04/07/2015 09:25 PM, Bassetti, Ann wrote:
> Hi Everyone -
>
> According to those who have entered their info in the Doodle poll (http://doodle.com/3iy3kwegq2pnmngd ), Friday is the best day at these times:
>
> Central Europe:                17:00
> UK:                                         16:00
> Eastern USA:                      11:00
> Central USA:                      10:00
> Pacific USA:                          8:00
>
> So far, the only one who cannot make it is Erik Wilde (dret). While that's a loss, we have to go with what works for most. Is there any way to make that work for you, Erik?
>
> IF you want to participate, and IF you have not already entered your times, please do so *immediately*.
>
> Unless something dramatic changes, this appears it will be our new time.  Shall we begin this week?  (That means cancelling tomorrow's meeting, in favor of Friday.)
Hi Ann,

Harry just replied and he can't do Fridays :(

I would propose to remove all the dates which don't have at least 5 in
total of Yes+Ifneedbe. Amy could you please also add current date of our
meeting (which of course we know doesn't work at least for you).

Thursday 1500UTC looks like an option if Harry and Adam could stretch
their Ifneedbe block for one more hour each :)

We may end up needing to add few additional dates. Or also consider
doing bi-weekly IG meeting (with Harry) and alternating TF meetings on
different dates (without Harry). But let's keep trying find common dates
for few more days!

Cheers