Re: Urgent: Register for Social Web at TPAC today!

In case someone got confused, minor correction in-line:
- ---

Just so you don't forget, it's time to register for the Social
Interest and Social Web Face-to-Face meeting. If you are not a W3C
member and Social Web Working Group or Social Interest member, you can
register as an "observer" on October 27-28th.

We'll be working through the agenda, but we're aiming to discuss
the first public Working Draft of ActivityStreams 2.0 and then move
to the API, as well as high-level discussion around strategy and
scope.

When you register for TPAC, also you'll also be able to meet more
of the W3C staff, Working Groups, and attend the 25th anniversary
of the Web celebration with Tim Berners-Lee and many other notable
speakers.

I suggest you register. Please register *before October 1st*:

http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/

Just follow this link to register:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2014/

Registration should be done before Oct 1st for the discount rate,
so see if you can register today!

cheers, harry