From: Harry Halpin [mailto:hhalpin@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 10:56 AM
To: public-social-interest@w3.org; public-socialweb@w3.org
Subject: Urgent: Register for Social Web at TPAC today!

* PGP Signed by an unknown key

Everyone,

Just so you don't forget, it's time to register for the Web
Cryptography Face-to-Face meeting. If you are not a W3C member and Web
Cryptography Working Group member, you can register as an "observer"
on October 27-28th.

We'll be working through the agenda, but we're aiming to discuss the
first public Working Draft of ActivityStreams 2.0 and then move to the
API, as well as high-level discussion around strategy and scope.

When you register for TPAC, also you'll also be able to meet more of
the W3C staff, Working Groups, and attend the 25th anniversary of the
Web celebration with Tim Berners-Lee and many other notable speakers.

I suggest you register. Please register *before October 1st*:

http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/

Just follow this link to register:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2014/

Registration should be done before Oct 1st for the discount rate, so
see if you can register today!

   cheers,
     harry

* Unknown Key