RE: Comparing Activity Streams / Schema.org / Hydra (former: 'Fwd: Schema.org applies W3C Patent Policy')

On Tuesday, September 02, 2014 5:53 PM, Dave Wilkinson wrote:
> Since I'm mostly going to be reading and maybe implementing most of
> these specifications anyway over the next few weeks, I'd like to help
> out here. I know, for instance, that James co-authors the AS
> specifications, but another useful action item: it may be nice to know
> (on the Social Syntax page?) who else in the WG not only authored some
> of these other specifications but has experience in implementing them.
> Helps us know to whom we can defer some questions when we inevitably
> have them.

Great. Let me know if you have any questions regarding JSON-LD and/or Hydra (which wouldn't be surprising giving the current state of its spec). I'm more than happy to try to answer them.

Cheers,
Markus

--
Markus Lanthaler