Comparing Activity Streams / Schema.org / Hydra (former: 'Fwd: Schema.org applies W3C Patent Policy')

Hello,

I would like to propose in depth discussion on Schema.org / Activity
Streams / Hydra

We have both ActivityStreams & Schema.org listed at
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_syntax

I can also recall at least two articles by James Snell where he works
with them both:
*
http://www.chmod777self.com/2014/04/activity-streams-20-and-schemaorgactions.html
* http://www.chmod777self.com/2014/05/more-on-activity-streams-20-and.html

Then again Schema.org Actions and Hydra have many similarities and
history of collaboration:
http://blog.schema.org/2014/04/announcing-schemaorg-actions.html

I must admit not reading enough yet about Activity Streams 2.0 Action
Handlers to position them here...

#ACTION - Would someone like to work with me in next two weeks to
prepare overview of similarities and differences in all mentioned
technologies? It would hopefully make it much easier for everyone to
engage in further conversation.

Cheers!