RE: Social IG meeting 17 December

I'd be happy to chair tomorrow.  I need help with the agenda though.  Ideas, Folks?  -- Ann

From: Crawford, Mark [mailto:mark.crawford@sap.com]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 7:19 AM
To: public-social-interest@w3.org
Subject: Social IG meeting 17 December

Dear all, based on discussions last week while I was out for shoulder surgery, we have a meeting scheduled for 17 December.  I am on holiday, so we need a volunteer to chair.  Please let me know if interested. Also, please submit proposed agenda items today.

Best Regards

Mark Crawford
Standards Strategist, P&I ASCOT - Standards Excellence
SAP Labs LLC, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue Suite 600, Washington D.C.
mark.crawford@sap.com<mailto:mark.crawford@sap.com>
T +1 703 670 0920 M +1 703 485 5232