Re: using trackbot during irregular TF telecons

We have to do just do a bit of set-up on the backend to associate with
the channel, but will do it since you have requested!

In general, trackbot is "hard-wired" to associate certain telcos with
certain IRC channels.

This should be working by next week - I'll send an e-mail when it's up.

  cheers,
      harry