RE: Block Architecture

Sounds like a good idea!  I haven't looked at it in awhile.  As I recall, the next major step (beyond continuing to validate, refine and get agreement) is to identify any standards work (from anywhere) that is going on, per subject or technology.

-- Ann

From: Donald Buddenbaum [mailto:buddenba@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 6:04 AM
To: Crawford, Mark; Bassetti, Ann
Cc: 'public-socbizcg@w3.org'
Subject: Block Architecture

Hi Ann and Mark, while we are waiting for the workshop details to firm up, and since we have essentially been looking at the block architecture as the basis for our (the SBCG) input, and revisions/action items to the architecture as the output.  What do you think about spending the next couple of calls looking at that document in preparation for the workshop?

Regards,

Don Buddenbaum, STSM, FLMI, Chair W3C SBCG
Emerging Social Business Software Standards
IBM Software Group, Strategy
919.543.0346 t/l 441.0346 buddenba@us.ibm.com<mailto:buddenba@us.ibm.com>
SBCG: http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/