Re: Joint Social Business/Federated Social Web CG Telecon on Wednesday (11:00 AM ET/5:00 CET) to discuss new charters and use-cases

OK, I moved the call to 3pm on the 4th to see if we get quorum.

Don Buddenbaum, STSM, FLMI, Chair W3C SBCG
Emerging Social Business Software Standards
IBM Software Group, Strategy
919.543.0346 t/l 441.0346 buddenba@us.ibm.com
SBCG: http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/