Re: R: 4/24 Mtg Agenda [via W3C Social Business Community Group]

Hi Walter, it seems to work for me.  When I follow the link in firefox, I
click the entry at the top of the page and get the option for open with
from firefox, and I use MS Office.  Is it a word version problem?

Don Buddenbaum, STSM, FLMI, Chair W3C SBCG
Emerging Social Business Software Standards
IBM Software Group, Strategy
919.543.0346 t/l 441.0346 buddenba@us.ibm.com
SBCG: http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/