From: Rich Rogers [mailto:rrogers@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:58 AM
To: public-socbizcg@w3.org
Subject: CTO's Guide to Social Business [via W3C Social Business Community Group]

final draft? Social Business Community Group members - have a look and provide any feedback by end of your day Thursday Aug 30.
http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/wiki/File:A_CTO%27s_Guide_to_Social_Business_v1.pdf

This post sent on W3C Social Business Community Group

'CTO's Guide to Social Business'

http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/2012/08/28/ctos-guide-to-social-business/

Learn more about the W3C Social Business Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg