RE: SoMoCo Whitepaper Collaboration with CSCC 11/29 - 1pm Est [via W3C Social Business Community Group]

Hi Ann, the Cloud Services Customer Council has asked us if we are
interested in collaborating with them on a Social Mobile Cloud whitepaper.
The Thursday time slot is for working with them on that paper.  This is a
separate effort from our regularly scheduled Tuesday SBCG meetings, but I
greatly encourage us to work with them on this document for the reasons we
discussed in previous SBCG calls.

Regards,

Don Buddenbaum, STSM, FLMI, Chair W3C SBCG
Emerging Social Business Software Standards
IBM Software Group, Strategy
919.543.0346 t/l 441.0346 buddenba@us.ibm.com
SBCG: http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/