Re: Moving the discussion forward

Everyone, my clumsy choice of wording in response to Alberto's question
about the edited versions of the CTO whitepaper and Mark's subsequent
comment about the workshop, which included the phrase "draft some 2013 CG
milestones, including support for the proposed workshop " kicked off a very
long and interesting discussion about the scope and approach for the SBCG
in 2013.  Thanks to all who contributed!  I guess if I had been more
eloquent, I would have phrased it more along the lines of drafting
milestones that would include a go/no go decision for the workshop, since
that decision is one of the things we have to come to consensus on as a
2013 SBCG activity.  Having said that,  I agree that this is valuable input
and has resulted in some actionable sub-threads that will benefit our
efforts.  As a result, I attempted to transfer this email into a discussion
document that we can iterate to group satisfaction at -
http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/wiki/Talk:Main_Page .  I took the
liberty of using the categories that Mark described as a starting point.
My apologies in advance if I missed any of the email entries, I had to
combine multiple versions of the email to get what I posted.

Thanks again for taking the time to contribute to this effort!

Regards,

Don Buddenbaum, STSM, FLMI, Chair W3C SBCG
Emerging Social Business Software Standards
IBM Software Group, Strategy
919.543.0346 t/l 441.0346 buddenba@us.ibm.com
SBCG: http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/