From: Alberto Manuel [mailto:bpm.tst@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 04:35 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: Donald Buddenbaum <buddenba@us.ibm.com>
Cc: public-socbizcg@w3.org <public-socbizcg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: for review - An Intro to Social Business Guide [via W3C Social Business Community Group]

Hi Don:

Regarding our last meeting isn't best to setup what are the milestones the group want to achieve before jumping to create content?

Best

Alberto.

2012/11/13 Donald Buddenbaum <buddenba@us.ibm.com<mailto:buddenba@us.ibm.com>>

Hi Alberto, thanks for contributing.  The objective was to widen the audience for the content in the original CTO guide.   At this point my objective was to as much as possible, simply create stand alone more consumable documents that mirrored the primary sections and content of the original, as an introduction, technologies to consider, and steps to take to realize Social Business.

I'm more than happy for us to expand on these documents if we choose to do so.

Regards,

Don Buddenbaum, STSM, FLMI, Chair W3C SBCG
Emerging Social Business Software Standards
IBM Software Group, Strategy
919.543.0346<tel:919.543.0346> t/l 441.0346 buddenba@us.ibm.com<mailto:buddenba@us.ibm.com>
SBCG: http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/

[Inactive hide details for Alberto Manuel ---11/13/2012 08:20:32 AM---Hi Lads: Some points for today's call regarding this docum]Alberto Manuel ---11/13/2012 08:20:32 AM---Hi Lads: Some points for today's call regarding this document.