RE: Proposed Agenda for 11/6 – 1pm EST [via W3C Social Business Community Group]

Everyone, I rescheduled our 11/6 call to 11/13 due to lack of quorum.  We
did have a few folks make it so I want to check and see if it is a problem
with the invite and the time change.  Please let me know if you think I
need to resend the invitations.  Please look for an 11/13 invitation.  In
preparation for that, please respond to Mark with any updates to the call
for participation by Friday 11/9.  We have a short runway if we want to
move forward on this.  Please let us know if you are interested in
participating.    Secondly, as I posted on our site, the Cloud Standards
Customer Council is interested in partnering on a Social/Mobil/Cloud
whitepaper that would become joint collateral.  There is a call on Thursday
11/8 at 11am EST - see the SBCG site for more details.

Regards,

Don Buddenbaum, STSM, FLMI, Chair W3C SBCG
Emerging Social Business Software Standards
IBM Software Group, Strategy
919.543.0346 t/l 441.0346 buddenba@us.ibm.com
SBCG: http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/