Stepping down as co-chair

From: Evan Prodromou <evan@status.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:06:16 -0400
To: public-socbizcg@w3.org
Folks,

With 3 other community groups, I've been unable to put the time needed
into working on the Social Business group.

I've stepped down with the hope that someone more available will be able
to take over.

I'd especially like to see someone from IT or technology in an
enterprise, rather than someone working for a technology vendor, take
over the slot.

I will remain a member and hope to help the effort as much as I can.

-Evan