Social platform definition

From: Alberto Manuel <bpm.tst@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:24:23 +0000
To: public-socbizcg@w3.org
Hello Everyone:

Today's conference call (just me and David Robinson) resulted to start
discussing among group members what is a Social Platform?

This one of the key outcomes of the Social Jam Report.

Before moving to use case definition is import we can agree what a Social
Platform is all about, because use cases in some manner will use or refer
the definition.

In order to avoid e-mail clutter, I created a page:
http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/social-platform-definition/ here any
member after login can add comments and ideas.

I would prefer to create a issue list in the wiki page, where it's possible
to create and manage different issues, but I did not figure it out if that
possibility is available as it happens on code.google.com groups.

Regards
Alberto Manuel