First Published Use Cases [via W3C Social Business Community Group]

From: Rich Rogers <rrogers@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 18:21:47 +0000
To: public-socbizcg@w3.org
We are executing on our mission to "gather practical, business oriented, use
cases focused on high value transactions to influence and improve existing
social standards in order to foster the growth and adoption of social standards
in enterprise solutions." Today we publish the first 2 use cases in our queue.
One applies social concepts to improve a [...]

This post sent on W3C Social Business Community Group

'First Published Use Cases'

http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/2012/07/01/first-published-use-cases/

Learn more about the W3C Social Business Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg