Welcome - A few organizational details [via W3C Social Business Community Group]

From: David Robinson <robinsda@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:30:38 +0000
To: public-socbizcg@w3.org
The Social Business Group is just now forming and I've heard from several future
members that they are going through their company's internal processes to join.

If you are considering joining us, I'd like to provide a few details that might
be helpful to you.

You can read more about the W3C Community Group process here:

http://www.w3.org/community/about/#cg

The community [...]

This post sent on W3C Social Business Community Group

'Welcome - A few organizational details'

http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/2012/01/13/welcome-a-few-organizational-details/

Learn more about the W3C Social Business Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg