Re: social biz block diagram architecture

Hi Ann, all,

I had suggested (on April 25, 2012 2:36:34 PM GMT+02:00), for this diagram, OASIS ICOM which aims to become "A standard for integrated and interoperable enterprise collaboration" (AFAICT, it's close to version 1.0 now):

http://oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=icom

Any reason why it would not be appropriate ?

Regards,

  S.

--
Stefane Fermigier, tech entrepreneur