Re: Action-258: (Draft #2) Request to progress to Proposed Recommendation for SOAP-JMS

From: Mark Phillips <M8PHILLI@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 13:42:10 +0000
To: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Cc: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Thanks Eric, I have reviewed this, and the disposition of comments and both
look good.

One remaining item that I think we need to resolve is the paragraph in the
SOTD [1] which begins "The authors of this document consider it to be
stable".  The paragraph ends with the question "(QUESTION: what is the end
of this review period?)."

In his note on 3rd Oct [2] Yves suggested at least 4 weeks for this review
period - so does December 16th seem reasonable if we publish on November

[1]   http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms-2011-PR.html#status
[2]   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Oct/0000.html