Completed ACTION-240, applied changes for ISSUE-70

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:13:04 -0800
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
I have completed ACTION-240, applying the approved changes for issue 70.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.xml.diff?r1=1.110&r2=1.109&f=h

While I was at it, I also updated the reference to the JMS URI scheme.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?rev=1.114&content-type=text/html;
  charset=utf-8&f=h

Note that the diff to the HTML form shows more changes, because of
updates to the change log, the acknowledgments (Progress leaving the
WG), and the update to the assertion table.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html.diff?r1=1.113&r2=1.114&f=h

-Eric.