Advancing to PR

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:38:54 -0800
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Crawling over the W3C guide, we have two sets of items we need to
accomplish to advance to PR:

http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#transition-reqs

That should all be pretty mechanical, and I expect that we'll be able to
do all of the above.  Yay! I get to update the disposition of comments.

There's also this:

http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#cfr

Can we:

    * Show that each feature of the technical report has been implemented?
          o Anyone familiar with whether CXF has WSDL support - either
            generating stubs from WSDL, or generating WSDL for services?
          o Software AG & IBM products - do they have the WSDL support?
    * Demonstrate two interoperable implementations of each feature?

Any comments?

-Eric.