Re: Agenda for the 2011-12-13 conference call

From: Mark Phillips <M8PHILLI@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:34:58 +0000
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Dear all,
Apologies but I have a clash this afternoon.  I will try to reschedule
things but there's a good chance I will not be able to attend.

From:	Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
To:	SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Date:	13/12/2011 01:30
Subject:	Agenda for the 2011-12-13 conference call

Greetings, our next call will take place on Tuesday 2011-12-13 at
***15:30UTC*** and last for at most thirty minutes.

NOTE - starting 30 minutes later than usual!

NOTE: This should be a short meeting, as we just need to assess what
work remains to be done (wiki edits? test case review?), besides
addressing whatever public comments arise.

We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode
for the call can be found at: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/admin

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on
the WG's administrative home page:

Miscellaneous notes:

1) Appointment of the scribe

2) Approval of prior meeting minutes

3) Review the agenda

4) Administrative items

* Specification has been published!!!!*

* Next meeting: Proposed - skip Dec. 20, Dec. 27, and Jan. 3 - next
meeting Jan. 10.

5) Review action items
Actions: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
   (indented items show mailing list activity)
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/247 - Matthew
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/260 - Eric

6) Moving to Rec
  * Action items discussion