Action-250: Follow up with Yves about moving to PR

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:18:41 +0200
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Hopefully Yves won't mind my restating what he passed along in email.

Item: W3C director will be looking for demonstrated interoperability. So
somehow, we have to try a few scenarios with the projects in question.
This appears to be an action item for u.

Item: We need test cases for both sending and receiving. Done.

Item: WG needs to approve moving to PR. I think, if we have a quorum
today, we can pull that off.

-Eric.