Working on disposition of comments

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:06:56 -0700
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Turns out that generating "disposition of comments" is an incredibly
tedious exercise.

Also, don't want to start off with the wrong pattern, and have to go
back to each and every issue.

To that end, discussion fodder attached.

Also, please note the two other "disposition of comments" links that
Yves sent me, for comparison purposes:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequest/disposition-of-comments-3
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-lc-issues.html

Some comments:
 * I've chosen HTML format, since that is easier to "link" to source
material.  Hope nobody minds using OpenOffice to edit?
 * I liked the status options from XMLHttpRequest, so I thought I'd use
those.
 * Seemed easier to read if I grouped items by their status.  Haven't
gotten far enough to see what status might be appropriate.

My primary concern: what should I put in the "comments" field for each
issue?  Any other feedback welcome, of course.

-Eric