Action-203 completed

From: Phil Adams <phil_adams@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:01:34 -0500
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
For my Action-203, I noticed that the various SOAP request, response, and
fault messages used by the testcase documentation were not as readable as
they could be.   This is due to the fact that the XML files containing the
SOAP messages were being rendered in the browser such that certain parts
of the XML formatting was not visible.  In other words, the browser was
formatting them as XML fragments which would normally be desirable, but in
this case we really want to see all the detailed XML source.   So, I
changed the extension of the .xml files to be .html, and added a small
amount of HTML formatting so that when the file is displayed in the
browser, one can see the entire XML fragment that makes up the SOAP

Other than these formatting-related changes, I didn't need to modify the
messages themselves.

Here's a link to the updated testcase documentation:
Here's a link to an example message:

This concludes my work for Action-203