W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-soap-jms@w3.org > September 2010

Action-203 completed

From: Phil Adams <phil_adams@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:01:34 -0500
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF6CE4278B.4EAA55F4-ON862577A5.000FA40D-862577A5.00109FE3@us.ibm.com>
For my Action-203, I noticed that the various SOAP request, response, and 
fault messages used by the testcase documentation were not as readable as 
they could be.   This is due to the fact that the XML files containing the 
SOAP messages were being rendered in the browser such that certain parts 
of the XML formatting was not visible.  In other words, the browser was 
formatting them as XML fragments which would normally be desirable, but in 
this case we really want to see all the detailed XML source.   So, I 
changed the extension of the .xml files to be .html, and added a small 
amount of HTML formatting so that when the file is displayed in the 
browser, one can see the entire XML fragment that makes up the SOAP 
message.

Other than these formatting-related changes, I didn't need to modify the 
messages themselves.

Here's a link to the updated testcase documentation:  
http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/testcases/testcases/testcases.html
Here's a link to an example message: 
http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/testcases/documents/messages/soap11/message0001.html

This concludes my work for Action-203

Phil
Received on Tuesday, 21 September 2010 03:02:10 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Saturday, 18 December 2010 18:16:24 GMT