From: Mark Phillips <M8PHILLI@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:21:51 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org

To complete ACTION-210 [1] (and to ensure that the SOAP Request with
attachments in section D.2 [3] has the correct content-type), I have
checked the XOP specification [2], and found the following in Section 5:

"XOP Documents, when used in MIME-like systems, are identified with the
"application/xop+xml" media type, with the required "type" parameter
conveying the original XML serialisation's associated content type.":

Example 2 in the XOP specification shows how a SOAP (1.2) envelope is
packaged by XOP - i.e.

This is similar to the example in D.2 of the SOAP/JMS binding spec. (the
type value is different because this is a SOAP 1.1 message) - i.e.

Based on this I believe that the Content-Type in appendix D.2 of the
SOAP/JMS spec. is correct.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/210
[2]] http://www.w3.org/TR/xop10/#identifying_xop_documents