Retry: "daylight savings time" change coming up

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:25:28 -0700
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Ooops.  Hopefully this time I've got it right.  I've got three regularly
scheduled early morning meetings, and my brain fixated on the wrong one.

Our regularly scheduled SOAP/JMS meeting will occur next week at the
same time for all US residents, but will shift one hour earlier for our
WG member situated in England.

Tuesday, Nov. 2: (US residents should vote, if you haven't already!)

Then it appears we go back to the normal pattern the following week.

Nov. 9:

Should we plan on having a meeting the week of Thanksgiving?