"daylight savings time" change coming up

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:05:10 -0700
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Our regularly scheduled SOAP/JMS meeting will occur next week at the
same time for all US residents, but will shift one hour earlier for our
WG member situated in England.

Nov. 4:

Nov. 11:

Nov. 11th is a holiday in the U.S.  I note that my company isn't giving
us the day off, so I think a call would work, but I want to check on
everyone else's status.

And perhaps obvious, we'll not have the call on Nov. 25 (Thanksgiving).