Fwd: Re: Daylight Saving Time ends in Europe one week earlier than in US

 FYI:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:  Re: Daylight Saving Time ends in Europe one week earlier than
in US
Date:  Fri, 08 Oct 2010 19:01:25 +0200
From:  Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
To:  chairs@w3.org

Dear Chairs

I'm awfully sorry for creating confusion (and doubly sorry that I keep
making this mistake every time).

Between October 31 and November 7, the Zakim teleconferences that are
scheduled according to the US clock will start *one hour earlier* in local
time for most Europeans.

And not "one hour later" as I initially wrote.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
     W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR