Re: Please don't rely on JMSMessageID for Protocol 2038.

 HI David,

I'm following up on a loose thread.  You submitted a comment to the
SOAP/JMS working group [1].

In preparing a "disposition of comments" document in preparation for
eventually completing the standard. Along the way, I noticed that we got
a response from you that looked like you agreed with our approach [3],
but it doesn't look like we ever got back to you to confirm that you
specifically like the end result, a change to Protocol-2038 [2].

So that I can record this properly for posterity, can you confirm that
the changed text meets your expectations?

Thanks!

-Eric.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Jun/0015.html
[2]