Re: Publishing "jms" URI scheme

From: Phil Adams <phil_adams@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 17:36:41 -0500
To: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Cc: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>, public-soap-jms-request@w3.org
Hi Eric,
Dave Chappelle might be one person to contact.   As far as I remember, he
was the person that defined the very first "jms"-type URL back in 2003 or
thereabouts, and that was the URL format that we used in our initial
proprietary SOAP/JMS implementation in WebSphere (more or less).

Phil
Phil Adams
WebSphere Development - Web Services
IBM Austin, TX
email: phil_adams@us.ibm.com
office: (512) 286-5041  (tie-line 363-5041)
mobile: (512) 750-6599